Boobie Balm 20g
A must have for breast feeding mums, to help heal cracked and sore nipples! Made from 100% natural lanolin (derived from sheep's wool) it is non-toxic and provides instant hydration while safe for mum and baby. No need to wipe off or remove the balm before feeding the baby.
How to use:
- Apply Boobie Balm directly to any affected areas on your areola anytime you are experiencing nipple pain, or as a preventive measure.
- You can safely apply the Boobie Balm to cracked or bleeding areas. However, open areas may need additional time to heal.
- You do not need to remove the Boobie Balm from your nipples before breastfeeding.
- For better absorption of the balm into the skin, apply 10-15mins before breastfeeding. Or after the baby has finished feeding.
- Although lanolin is generally considered safe, you or your baby may be sensitive to the balm.
- Boobie balm should be avoided by people with a known allergy to wool as it is 100% Lanolin.
- If your nipple pain persists, see your midwife, a lactation consultant or a breastfeeding specialist.
- Discontinue use if you experience any increased skin irritation, pain, skin cracking, or bleeding after using our Boobie Balm, or your baby's mouth develops any sores or redness.